Equipped with 24 time zones functions and a water resistance of 300 meters, this watch can equally attract enthusiastic travellers and water sports freaks. It stainless steel case measuring 44mm diameter is topped with a black aluminium ring with a city scale to show the major destinations in each of the world’s time zones.
Its black dial features a printed wave pattern and applied superluminov indices. It features central hour, minutes, seconds and additional timezone hands. A date window is positioned at 6’o clock. The mechanical automatic movement can be viewed through the mineral glass caseback.
Model: Oris Divers GMT, Date, Ø 44.00mm, Ref. 668 7608 84 54
- Mechanical automatic movement
- Centralised hour, minute and second display, additional time zone hand from the centre, Date display at 6 o’clock
- Black dial with printed wave pattern and applied Superluminova indices
- Nickel hands with Superluminova inlay
- Multi piece stainless steel case
- Black aluminium top ring with city scale
- Screwed case back with mineral glass
- Sapphire glass domed on one side with inner anti-reflective coating
- Stainless steel screw down crown
- Extendable folding rubber strap or metal bracelet with folding safety clasp
- Water resistant to 30 bar/300m