This magnificent racing chronograph was presented at Basel world 2008 to commemorate 30 years of Williams F1 Oris, as watch partner of the Formula One team. This jubilee edition timepiece in the multi-part rose gold case represents Frank Williams’s successful team in design, material, and function.
Form follows Formula One: the tachymeter as solid gold bezel for measuring speed is worth its weight in gold; the stop and go functions on the black carbon dial is in the style of the premier league of motorsport.
The crown is specially secured through the Quick Lock System and the dynamic flexible lugs are integrated into the gaucho leather strap. Precision is guaranteed as the mechanical watch movement is certified as a chronometer.
The edition is limited to 300 watches, all individually numbered and marked with the Williams logo and jubilee engraving on the case back.
TT3 Formula Gold Limited Edition, 30 Years Williams F1 Ø 42.50 mm
Ref. 680 7601 60 84 LS
- Mechanical automatic movement, certified as chronometer with stop function
- Display of hours and minutes from the centre, small second at nine o’clock, decentralised minute and hour counters, second counter from the centre, date at six o’clock
- Carbon dial with applied gold plated numerals and 5N gold plated polished hands with luminous inlay
- 18 carat rose gold case with tachometer scale, screwed case back, sapphire glass domed on both sides with inside anti reflex coating
- Water-resistant to 3 bar
- Quick Lock stainless-steel crown and stainless-steel push buttons 5N gold plated
- Black gaucho leather strap with integrated flexible lugs and stainless-steel folding clasp 5N PVD coated