Launched in 2007, the Williams Day Date watch features a black dial made of genuine carbon in pure Formula One style. Even the bezel serves as a display, with an hour scale from 13 to 24 hours. As a further feature, the hands and numerals under the scratch-proof sapphire glass shine in dark orange Superluminova. The racing-style rubber strap reflects the vertical tread of a Formula One car’s tyre. Clearly visible through the watch’s skeleton back is the red Oris rotor – the mechanical heart of this powerful watch.
Williams Day Date Ø 42.00mm
Ref. 635 7595 41 94 RS
- Mechanical automatic movement
- Display of hours, minutes, and seconds from the centre, week day and day date at six o’clock
- Black carbon dial with dark orange Superluminova numerals, dark orange Superluminova polished hands
- Stainless-steel case, case back with mineral glass, water resistant to five bar, stainless-steel crown, sapphire glass
- Black rubber strap in the vertical tyre tread of Formula One with stainless-steel folding clasp