Dark, dynamic, and dangerously handsome: the TT3 Chronograph 2nd Time Zone is a hero amongst the motor racing watches of Oris. The compact carbon dial displays a wealth of features – these are encircled by a rose gold ring within the black-coated titanium case. The bezel features a 24-hour display for the second time zone with red special hand from the centre; the dial ring features the tachymeter scale, and within this are the stop functions for the chronograph.
The flexible lugs are integrated into the rubber strap; their pointed shape emphasises the dynamism of this powerful mechanical watch, which is water-resistant to 100 m. Even under the strongest pressure the crown is securely locked thanks to the Quick Lock System.
TT3 Chronograph, Titanium, black and 5N rose gold plated ø 42.50 mm
Ref. 677 7590 77 64 RS
- Mechanical automatic movement with stop function and second time zone
- Display of hours and minutes from the centre, small second at nine o’clock, decentralised minute and hour hand, second counter from the centre, second time zone counter from the centre, date at six o’clock
- Carbon dial with applied 5N rose gold numerals, polished hands 5N rose gold plated with luminous inlay
- Titanium case plated in black, applied 24-hour bezel, screwed-on case back with mineral glass
- Water resistant to 10 bar/100 m
- Quick Lock stainless-steel crown and stainless-steel pushers rose gold-plated, sapphire glass curved on both sides with anti-reflex coating inside
- Rubber strap with integrated flexible lugs 5N PVD coated, stainless-steel folding clasp, 5N PVD plated