In response to the popularity of its skeletonized mechanical timepieces, Aerowatch – a Jura-based family-owned watchmaking business – has enriched its collection with the addition of a new self-winding semi-skeleton chronograph in a numbered edition.
Aficionados and newcomers alike will be fascinated by this new Aerowatch model, which is at once modern, mysterious, and elegant. The casually chic chronograph manifests the artisanship involved in crafting watches and exposes exquisite details of the impressive movement.
Right from the start, the semi-skeleton chronograph attracts attention, standing out with its stately 42-millimeter case made of stainless steel polished to a satin finish. The pierced black dial reveals the enigmatic and fascinating choreography of the complex chronograph mechanism decorated with matt circular graining.
The luminous hands and hour markers assure excellent legibility even in total darkness. Four clearly arranged subsidiary dials indicate the cumulative minutes (at 12 o’clock) and hours (at 6 o’clock) of the chronograph as well as the seconds (at 9 o’clock) and the date (at 3 o’clock).
The anti-reflection-coated glass and the sapphire-crystal back showcase the orchestrated interaction of the rhodiumed going train wheels framed by chamfered and decorated bridges with blued screws as colorful accents.
The watch represents a new generation of timekeeping instruments that reflect bold creativity but remain firmly embedded in the traditions of Swiss artisanal horology as upheld by Aerowatch.
The numbered-edition semi-skeleton chronograph is available exclusively through Aerowatch points of sale.
Model: Les Grandes Classiques – Self-Winding Semi-Skeleton Chronograph
Ref. A 61968 AA05 SQ – numbered edition
- Self-winding chronograph 13 ¼ (lignes) Valjoux 7750
- 25 jewels – 28’800 vibrations per hour
- Well-kept semi-skeletonised movement, rhodium-plated, “Côtes de Genève” decors and circular graining, blued screws, black satined skeletonised rotor with “Shield”
- Hour, minute, date at 3 o’clock, small second at 9 o’clock, 30 minutes counter at 12 o’clock,
12 hours counter at 6 o’clock
- Steel polished case, satined horns – diameter 42.00mm
- Transparent sapphire case back
- Skeletonised black matt dial, indexes, hour and minute hands with Super-Luminova C1
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflecting coating
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Black leather with customized steel folding clasp