AEROWATCH has enriched its signature 1942 collection with a resolutely poetic and feminine timepiece. The innovative watchmaking company’s latest creation showcases the horizon as a visible boundary between the sky and the earth.
The new “Night & Day” model is both elegant and seductive, gracing the feminine wrist in any setting and around the clock.
The sleek silhouette of the 35-mm stainless steel case and the unusual display of time are characteristic features of the “Night & Day”. As a manifestation of Swiss watchmaking artistry, the rotating 24-hour mother-of-pearl dial interprets the progression of the sun and the moon in a surprising way. Designed by master artisans, the sun glistens in the blue sky as it advances past the stationary blue dot and then sets beneath the horizon when the moon appears.
The refined ladies’ watch is endowed with a Swiss quartz movement and keeps track of the time in an ingenious manner. The rotating blue-black dial indicates the hours opposite the pearly blue marker at 12 o’clock while the blue hand displays the minutes as it moves clockwise along the outer mat silvered ring.
A blue leather strap with a signature buckle rounds out the noble personality of this watch whose name says it all.
This latest creation is available exclusively at Aerowatch points of sale.
Model: Collection 1942 « Night & Day »
Ref. A 44960 AA10
- Quartz movement 11 ½ (lines), Swiss Made
- Day/night (24 hour) indicator, hour and minute
- Stainless steel case, diameter 35.00mm. Crown with genuine black onyx stone
- Snap-in back
- Mat silvered dial with 11 indexes. Pearly rotating Day/night (24 hour) disk
- Feuille-shaped minute hand, domed, blue lacquered
- Flat sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Blue „Dundee“ leather strap, pin buckle
- Also available in PVD 4N steel case