This extraordinary Chronofighter Oversize Overlord Mark Four watch has been developed in accordance with Graham-London’s heritage and traditional know-how. The fourth edition is in the line of its predecessors, technique is refined and style is modern, directly inspired from the Hurricane and Spitfire cockpit and cabin.
The Chronofighter Oversize Overlord Mark Four by GRAHAM is an exceptional chronograph designed for fearless enthusiasts and fans of symbolic time machines. This timepiece features a 47mm diameter stainless case with black PVD bezel and an eye-catching dial layout inspired from Hurricane, Spitfire cabin and cockpit.
Model: Graham Chronofighter Oversize Overlord Mark Four
- Movement: Automatic bi-compax chronograph caliber G1734. 42 hours power reserve.
- Case: 47 mm-diameter, 16.5 mm-thick. Polished stainless steel case with black PVD bezel, lever and reset button. Case-back secured by 8 screws
- Royal marine crown symbol engraved
- Non-slip thumb grip-lever
- Ergonomics lugs
- Date: Magnified date at 7o’clock
- Glass: Flat sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating on both sides, magnified over date
- Water resistance: 160 feet or 50 metres
- Limited edition of 500 pieces
- High grade stainless steel case and black PVD bezel.
- Dial inspired from Hurricane, Spitfire cabin and cockpit. Luminescent green “12” and “6” numerals with black rim. 60 seconds counter at 3 o’clock with black ring and white numerals transfer, on green Superluminova background. 30 minutes counter at 9 o’clock with rhodiated ring held by 6 screws, white numerals on black background. Rhodiated and luminescent hour and minute hands. Red chrono second hand. Yellow hand for minute counter and red “pointer” for second counter.
- Graham stamped, hypoallergenic black rubber strap.