ANONIMO has expanded its NAUTILO collection with a new refined 42 mm version boasting a bold character.
Inspired by the famous diver’s watch, designed by the military engineer Dino Zei, this new line of the NAUTILO collection goes back to its historical roots and the links ANONIMO has always had with the sea.
Sporty and resistant, the NAUTILO 42 mm features the technical characteristics and aesthetic codes of the NAUTILO 44.4 mm but has a 316L steel case slimmed down to 42 mm in diameter and 11.80 mm in height.
Just like the NAUTILO 44.4 mm model, the NAUTILO 42 mm bears the hallmarks of the brand, namely; a cushion-shaped case in 316L steel and double baton indices positioned in a triangular formation at 4, 8 and 12 o’clock to symbolise the “A” of ANONIMO. Unusually positioned at 4 o’clock, the screw-down crown means the watch is comfortable to wear.
This new model is powered by the Swiss Made Sellita SW 200-1 self-winding movement. Featuring a screw-down crown and the open case-back, the watch is water-resistant to 200 metres.
This diving timepiece is fitted with a uni-directional rotating graduated bezel, available in steel or with a black ceramic insert. The understated dial provides good readability thanks to the Super-LumiNova® indices and hands and the internal minute track. The date is displayed at 6 o’clock.
The NAUTILO 42 mm is available in different versions, with three different dial colours; white lacquered, blue and black sunray satin finish. Three strap versions accompany this piece, a leather version, a black rubber version and a 316L steel version with a deployant buckle and diver-type safety system.
The leather straps, handmade in Italy, are available in black calfskin or anthracite Nappa calfskin leather and feature a strap quick change system as well as a steel pin buckle.
New NAUTILO collection, 42 mm version
Diameter 42 mm, height 11.80 mm, 316L satin-finished steel, cushion shape
Water-resistant to 200 metres, 20 ATM
316L steel graduated bezel or black ceramic insert
Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
Uni-directional rotating diver’s bezel
Screw-down crown and open case-back
White lacquered/ Blue sunray satin finish/ Black sunray satin finish
Indices and hands with Super-LumiNova®
Swiss Made SW 200-1, 11 ½’’’, self-winding, Anonimo customised oscillating weight
38-hour power reserve minimum
Frequency 28,800 Vib/h (4 Hz)
Date indication at 6 o’clock
Black calfskin leather handmade in Italy
Anthracite Nappa calfskin leather handmade in Italy
Strap quick change system
Steel pin buckle
316L steel bracelet with Deployant buckle in solid 316L steel, diver-type safety system
Black rubber with steel pin buckle
References and Retail price
- Reference AM-5009.00.770.A01 (Stainless steel case, White lacquered dial, Black cowhide leather strap): CHF 2’290 € 2’190
- Reference AM-5009.00.770.M01 (Stainless steel case, White lacquered dial, 316L steel strap): CHF 2’590 € 2’470
- Reference AM-5009.00.770.R11 (Stainless steel case, White lacquered dial, Black rubber strap): CHF 2’290 € 2’190
- Reference AM-5009.09.103.A01 (Stainless steel case, Sunray blue dial, Black cowhide leather strap): CHF 2’290 € 2’190
- Reference AM-5009.09.103.M01 (Stainless steel case, Sunray blue dial’, 316L steel strap): CHF 2’590 € 2’470
- Reference AM-5009.09.103.R11 (Stainless steel case, Sunray blue dial, Black rubber strap): CHF 2’290 € 2’190
- Reference AM-5009.09.102.A04 (Stainless steel case, Sunray black dial, Anthracite calf leather Nappa strap): CHF 2’290 € 2’190
- Reference AM-5009.09.102.M01 (Stainless steel case, Sunray black dial, 316L steel strap): CHF 2’590 € 2’470
- Reference AM-5009.09.102.R11 (Stainless steel case, Sunray black dial, Black rubber strap): CHF 2’290 € 2’190