The WatchTime New York luxury watch exhibition returns to Midtown Manhattan in October 2023, once again bringing the global watch community together like no other event.
The unique event offers watchmakers, experts, brand executives, collectors, and enthusiasts the rare chance to interact live and in person at one of NYC’s most beloved venues: Gotham Hall.
Collectors flock to this multi-day event for the opportunity to get hands-on experiences with rare new timepieces from over 30 leading watch brands and attend three full days to join the conversation with watch brand presentations and engaging panel discussions (included with admission price).
The event kicks off with an exclusive VIP cocktail party and watch show on Friday, October 20th – typically sold out well in advance of the event – followed by two days of scheduled panels, CEO round tables, and brand presentations from Saturday, October 21st through Sunday, October 22nd.
The 2023 edition of WatchTime New York is produced by WatchTime Magazine.
2023 Participating WatchTime New York Watch Brands Include: Armin Strom, Arnold & Son, Bell & Ross, Blancpain, Bovet, Breguet, Bremont, Carl F. Bucherer, Chopard, Chronoswiss, Cyrus, Czapek, Frederique Constant, G-Shock, Gerald Charles, Glashütte Original, Greubel Forsey, H. Moser & Cie, HYT, Laurent Ferrier, Louis Erard, MB&F, Moritz Grossmann, Norqain, Oris, Parmigiani Fleurier, Perrelet, Piaget, RGM, Roger Dubuis, Speake-Marin, Voutilainen, and Zeitwinkel.
Gotham Hall, 1356 Broadway, New York, NY 10018
Event Dates: October 20-22, 2023
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20: Exclusive cocktail party and watch show.
- SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21: Full-day show with scheduled panels, CEO round tables, and presentations.
- SUNDAY, OCTOBER 22: Full-day show with panels and presentations throughout the day.
Tickets Available Now at Watchtime Events
- VIP All-Access Tickets ($189) -ticket includes exclusive access to the entire weekend-long event, including Friday’s VIP opening night cocktail party and Saturday and Sunday re-entry
- 1-Day Tickets for Saturday or Sunday ($39 per Day)
Industry panels will be presented on Saturday and Sunday at 12pm and 2pm. The engaging 2023 WatchTime New York panel topics include:
- Watch Brand Collaborations: Moderated by Jeff Kingston;
- The Return of the Dress Watch: Moderated by Jeff Kingston;
- Time for Sustainability: Moderated by WatchTime Editor-in-Chief Roger Ruegger;
- A New Day – Trends in Collecting for Men and Women: Moderated by WatchTime’s Bilal Khan (Senior Editor) and Sara Orlando (Publisher).