Canada based watch brand Wayforth presents its new timepiece Voyager, a travel inspired dual-time watch with chronograph function.
Combining a vintage nostalgic experience with a minimalist yet functional design, this wristwatch comes with a compact and wearable stainless steel case measuring 41mm in diameter and 11.25mm thickness (including glass). This dual-time chronograph houses the Seiko VK64 Meca-quartz movement with a sweeping seconds hand.
The Wayforth Voyager watch offers a multitude of function. In the chronograph part, it has central seconds hand, 60 minute counter at 9 o’clock, and 24 hour counter at 3 o’clock. With the tachymeter bezel, the user can measure the speed.
For indicating the current time, this model has centrally placed hour and minute hands. However, it does not have the running seconds hand. The date is displayed through a window at 6 o’clock.
This timepiece can be used to track an additional time-zone by operating the rotatable inner bezel with 12-hour scale. The inner-bezel can be adjusted by the crown located at 10o’clock.
The watch is topped with a 1.75mm thick sapphire crystal glass with inner anti-reflective coating. The Lug to lug length of the case is 48mm and the lug width is 20mm.
Each Wayforth Voyager Dual Time Chronograph features a double layer dial with applied indices.
The Wayforth Voyager Dual-Time Chronograph is available in eight dial color versions:
- Blue and off-white sandwich dial and orange second and sub-dial hands.
- Green and off-white sandwich dial and yellow second and sub-dial hands.
- Matte black and off-white sandwich dial and orange second and sub-dial hands.
- Yellow and matte black sandwich dial and black second and yellow sub-dial hands.
- Grey and matte black sandwich dial and white second and sub-dial hands.
- Off-white and matte black sandwich dial and red second and sub-dial hands.
- Matte black and grey sandwich dial and yellow second and sub-dial hands.
- Matte black and off-white sandwich dial and gold second and sub-dial hands.
The hour and minute hands as well as the index hour-markers are filled with Swiss BGW9 Super-Luminova. Secured with a screw-in stainless steel case-back, the watch is water resistant up to 100m/330ft.
Each timepiece will be delivered with a 20mm wide genuine Italian vegetable tanned leather strap and brushed stainless steel buckle with an engraved logo.
The brand is also offering a 316L stainless steel jubilee style bracelet as an add-on. The brushed bracelet features the brand logo on the clasp, quick release spring bars, and a 20mm down to 18mm taper.
At present, the Wayforth Voyager Dual-Time Chronograph can be pre-ordered by supporting the brand’s Kickstarter crowd-funding initiative. The pledges start at CA$ 319 (about $240 US dollars).
Please visit Wayforth Voyager Kickstarter Campaign page to pre-order this timepiece. The campaign period is from 19 June to 30 July, 2023. Estimated delivery: December 2023. Shipping charges and other conditions apply.