Released in March this year, the new GBD-H2000 from the Casio G-SHOCK G-SQUAD series is a light weight multi-sport watch equipped with GPS function and 6 sensors. It is an evolution of GBD-H1000. Presently four references are available: GBD-H2000-1A, GBD-H2000-1A9, GBD-H2000-1B and GBD-H2000-2.
The GBD-H2000 is 38% lighter than the previous model Casio G-SHOCK G-SQUAD GBD-H1000, while equipped with a GPS function and six sensors that are useful in a wide range of sports scenes. In order to make it comfortable to wear, the GPS antenna is built into the case to make it more compact, and the back cover is made of carbon fiber reinforced resin to reduce weight.
Equipped with an optical sensor capable of GPS function and heart rate measurement, azimuth, altitude/barometric pressure, temperature, acceleration, and gyro, it measures distance, speed, pace, etc. in activities such as running, cycling, and swimming.
In addition to activity measurement, training analysis function is also installed. It now leverages algorithms from industry pioneer Polar Electro, which has been researching and developing personalized advice for fitness, sports and wellness for nearly 50 years.
As a result, it is possible to measure the load on the heart and lungs, analyze energy consumption by the three major nutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids), and measure sleep. By linking with the compatible app “CASIO WATCHES”, you can check more detailed information such as activity records and advice based on sleep measurement.
The case, bezel, and band are made of eco-friendly biomass plastic containing ingredients extracted from castor beans and corn.
Model: Casio G-SHOCK G-SQUAD GBD-H2000
GBD-H2000-1A: Black x Orange
GBD-H2000-1A9: black x yellow
GBD-H2000-1B: Black x Black
GBD-H2000-2: blue x orange
Dimensions: 59.6 x 52.6 x 19.4mm
Case/bezel material: Resin (biomass plastic)
Impact resistant structure (shock resist)
Waterproof: 20 ATM water resistant
Resin band (biomass plastic)
GPS radio wave reception function: Manual reception (position reception, time reception)
Power supply and battery life
Charging system using a dedicated charging cable (Requires a device with a USB terminal (Type-A))
Solar charging system (Even if the battery level becomes LOW, the time display is driven only by solar charging *1) *1 Charging indoors (500 lux) under fluorescent lights for about 8 hours every day, 2 hours in a week When charged by a window (10000 lux) on a sunny day.
- Activity function: Multi-sport (run, walk, bike, swim, etc.) Calculates and displays distance, speed, pace, etc. using GPS or accelerometer, automatic/manual lap function, auto pause function
- Training Analysis Features: Cardio Load Status
- Activity log data: Up to 100 runs, up to 200 laps each, measurement time, distance, pace, running index, calories burned, energy source, heart rate, maximum heart rate, cardio load, pitch, maximum pitch, stride , altitude gained, number of strokes, SWOLF
- Wrist heart rate measurement function: Measurement range (30 to 220 bpm), target heart rate setting function, heart rate zone graphic display, heart rate transition graph, maximum heart rate, minimum heart rate
- Sleep measurement: Sleep recovery status (6 levels), sleep recovery level display, sleep status (5 levels), sleep score display range (1 to 100, measurement unit: 1), autonomic nerve status (5 levels), ANS score range ( -10 to +10, measurement unit: 0.1)
- Blood oxygen level measurement
- Breathing exercise: set range (2-20 minutes in 1-minute increments), biofeedback, time-spent summary by zone
Step count measurement: Step count measurement with 3-axis acceleration sensor, step count display range (0 to 99,999 steps), step count reset, automatic reset at midnight every day
- Active time measurement: Analyze behavior with a unique algorithm and measure the total time of walking/ running/ biking/ other activities
- Lifelog: Step count, step count graph (week, month, 6 months), calorie consumption measurement, active time measurement
- Floor elevation measurement
- Step reminder function
- Azimuth measurement function: Measures 16 azimuths and azimuth angles (0 to 359°), automatic horizontal correction function
- Altitude measurement function / relative altimeter (measurement range: -700 to 10,000m, 1m unit, display range: -10,000 to 10,000m), altitude trend graph, measurement interval setting function (every 5 seconds/2 minutes), altitude difference measurement function (Measuring range: -3000 to 3000m)
- Atmospheric pressure measurement function (measurement/display range: 260 to 1,100hPa, 1hPa units), constant atmospheric pressure measurement (every 2 hours), atmospheric pressure trend graph, atmospheric pressure trend information function
- Temperature measurement function (measurement/display range: -10.0 to 60.0°C, 0.1°C unit)
Mobile link function
Mobile link function (Automatic Connection, function interlocking with compatible mobile phones via Bluetooth® communication)
Compatible with CASIO WATCHES
App linkage function
Automatic time correction
Easy clock setting
World time about 300 cities
Notification function (incoming call/email/new SNS/calendar notification/reminder notification)
Training analysis data
Activity log data
Life log data
Sleep measurement data
Cell phone search
World time: Time display in 38 cities around the world (38 time zones*, with automatic summer time setting function) + UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)* May be updated by linking with a smartphone.
Moon data (moon age/moon shape display)
Sunrise/sunset time display
Sunrise/sunset times (sunrise/sunset at your current location)
Stopwatch: 1 second, 100 hour counter, with split
Timer (set unit: 1 second, maximum set: 60 minutes, measured in 1 second units)
4 time alarms (with snooze function)
Smart alarm (with snooze function)
LED backlight (with full auto light, super illuminator, afterglow function, afterglow time switching (1.5 seconds/5 seconds))
Full auto calendar
Power saving function
Power saving function (In a dark place, the display turns off after a certain period of time to save power.)
Battery indicator display
Driving time without solar power generation from full charge <When using activity functions (GPS, HR) (RUNNING / WALKING system, BIKING)> ・HIGH (continuous reception): Up to about 14 hours ・NORMAL (Continuous reception): Up to approx. 16 hours LONG (intermittent reception): Up to approx. 19 hours <When using in watch mode with heart rate measurement turned off> Approximately 2 months <When in power saving mode> Approximately 23 months accuracy
*When GPS radio waves are not received or when not linked with a smartphone, it operates with normal quartz precision (average monthly difference of ±15 seconds).
12/24 hour display switching
Operation vibration ON/OFF switching function
Suggested retail price
¥55,000 (tax included)