Phillips Asia is presenting two online only sales this July: Hong Kong: Watches Online Auction I and Jewels: Online Auction.
Two sales include a selection of exceptional timepieces by renowned watchmakers such as Patek Philippe, Rolex, A. Lange & Söhne, Audemars Piguet and more, as well as an assortment of fine jewellery, including coloured stones, coloured and colourless diamonds, cultured pearls, and signed pieces.
Hong Kong: Watches Online Auction I
The Hong Kong: Watches Online Auction I is the house’s new online auction in response to strong demand in finest timepieces. Featuring 113 rare and important watches, the sale begins on 21 July 8pm HKT and will begin closing on 27 July 6pm HKT.
Leading the sale is an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Perpetual Calendar in black ceramic with weekly indication and a beautiful moon phase display.
Other highlights include a limited edition Lange 1 Tourbillon in platinum with an ample aperture showcasing the stunning tourbillon carriage at 6 o’clock. The model was released as a limited edition in precious metals in 2000, with 150 pieces in platinum such as the present example.
Offered in the sale is a Patek Philippe’s reference 5164 Travel Time watch in stainless steel double signed by Tiffany & Co.
Another highlight featured in the sale is the Rolex GMT-Master II with a lavishly set bezel in baguette-shaped blue sapphires and white diamonds which is an extremely rare specimen that cannot be missed.
- Audemars Piguet Ref. 26579CE black ceramic perpetual calendar wristwatch, circa 2017. Estimate: HK$ 1,150,000- 1,950,000/ US$127,000 – 250,000
- A. Lange & Söhne Ref. 704.025 platinum tourbillon wristwatch, numbered 122 of a limited edition of 150 pieces, circa 2000. Estimate: HK$ 560,000- 1,120,000/ US$71,800-144,000
- Patek Philippe Ref. 5164A-001 dual-time wristwatch retailed by Tiffany & Co., circa 2018. Estimate: HK$ 400,000 – 800,000/ US$51,300-103,000
- Rolex Ref. 116748SA GMT-Master II in yellow gold, circa 2010. Estimate: HK$ 320,000- 480,000/ US$41,000-61,500
- Zenith Defy 21 Chroma Ref. 49.9010.9004/01R947 limited edition white ceramic 1/100th of a second semi-skeletonised chronograph wristwatch, 2022. Estimate: HK$ 65,000 – 95,000/ US$8,300-12,200
- Vacheron Constantin Ref. 49150/000W-9015 limited edition stainless steel and titanium chronograph wristwatch, circa 2016. Estimate: HK$ 90,000 – 160,000/ US$11,500-20,500