Carl Suchy & Söhne is a luxury watch brand with headquarters in Vienna and production in Switzerland. It has recently launched a very special limited edition timepiece featuring both the white and black dial of the characteristic Waltz N°1.
The automatic wristwatch Waltz N°1 Day & Night boasts clear lines and highest-quality materials. Flowing design transitions remind of the great designers and architects that shaped the design of Vienna around 1900. Like Yin and Yang, the seconds disc at 6 o’clock dances its circles, bringing together the seemingly contrasting colors in perfect harmony and then again dividing the dial into two perfect halves every full minute.
The Waltz N°1 can be purchased online, through personal appointments and at selected international retailers. The Waltz N°1 Day & Night watch is limited to ten wristwatches.
Model: Carl Suchy & Söhne Waltz N°1 Day & Night
– Two-colored dial featuring silver & black, vertically divided
– Back Steel Case (ADLC), polished finish
– Adapted mechanical self-winding caliber VMF 5401 by Vaucher Manufacture Fleurier
– Mechanism visible through a transparent sapphire crystal case-back
– Gold-plated micro-rotor in Carl Suchy & Söhne design
– Geneva Stripes and hand polished angles
– 100 percent Swiss-made
– 29 rubies
– 48 hours reserve
– Water resistant up to 30 meters
– Case diameter: 41.5 mm
– Case thickness: 9.3 mm
– Hours, minutes and seconds
– Seconds in the form of a rotating Waltzing Disc at 6 o’clock
– Black leather strap – optional: alligator strap
– Adjustable triple folding buckle
– Limited to ten pieces
– Suggested retail price: €9.495,- / CHF 9.995,- including taxes and insured shipping.