In its latest bespoke project «Honey Pearl», Artisans De Genève masterfully customized a Patek Philippe Nautilus® 5711/1R watch for an esteemed client.
The mission was to combine the technical aspect of the skeletonized caliber with a unique color and material combination: rose gold, blue and anthracite.
The aforementioned red gold Nautilus® 5711 watch has been aesthetically enhanced by defining a color palette, which also ensures a perfect balance and harmony. The blue dial ring highlights rose gold indexes and the satin-brush finish. The hands shape was selected by the client. They are beveled and satin-brushed.
The 26-330 SC self-winding movement of this timepiece was then carved with immense precision. Each part of the 26-330 SC movement was painstakingly cut, satin-finished and delicately beveled by hand.
The original gold rotor was also finely skeletonized and beveled by hand. This bespoke creation keeps the original elegant blend of the satin-brush and mirror polish finish.
- Base: Patek Philippe Nautilus® 5711/1R
- Dial: Blue skeletonized, beveled, and 12h/6h polished dial, rose gold indexes
- Bezel: Rose gold
- Hands: Rose gold H/M hands, satin finished in the center
- Movement: modified 26-330 SC skeletonized, beveled, and satin-polished, anthracite treatment
- Rotor: Openwork 21-carat gold rotor, beveled and satin-polished by hand
- Case: Original
Disclaimer: Artisans de Genève is an independent company specialized in the personalization of timepieces. It is not affiliated with PATEK PHILIPPE SA nor authorized by them to intervene on their products for any reason whatsoever. This personalization was ordered by a customer, who owns a Patek Philippe® timepiece, for his private use.