Stylish above and below the water, the sporty Tissot Seastar 1000 Quartz Chrono comes with a plethora of useful functions. With a host of useful features, it is already an essential in the water, thanks to its ability to handle pressure up to 30 bar (1000ft) and its accessible quartz movement which promises unfailing reliability.
The impressive qualities of the Tissot Seastar 1000 Quartz Chrono reflected in the design itself. Luminescent hands make for easy readability while the minutes until 20 are marked on the face, when it subsequently becomes every five minutes, in a scale that is typical and helpful for divers. A screwed down case and crown prevent the watch becoming damaged.
A subtle sea horse engraved on the back case hints at the watch’s capability to undertake underwater adventures, as the face itself is a deep blue hue, reflecting the ocean’s mysterious depths.
• Swiss made
• Chronograph Quartz movement
• Screw-down crown, caseback and pushers
• Anticlockwise aluminum rotating bezel
• Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
• 316L stainless steel engraved case
• Water-resistant to 30 bar (300 m / 1000 ft)
• 316L stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp and safety and diver extension or rubber strap with standard buckle
• Diameter: 45.5mm