Barcelona based Atelier de Chronométrie presents the AdC21 Only Watch, a one-off timepiece especially handcrafted for the Only Watch 2021 charity auction for the research into Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
This one-of-a-kind wristwatch features an 18k pink gold round case with stepped lugs with a two-tone pink sector dial with pink gold and blued steel hands. The whole watch (case, calibre and dial) has been especially created for the Only Watch auction. The stepped shape of the lugs gives a delicate touch to the overall design that is completed by a timeless two-tone pink sector dial with leaf pink gold and blued steel hands.
The AdC21 Only watch houses a manual-winding movement built on an Omega 283 ébauche. The aesthetics of this indirect center seconds calibre is characterized by the beauty of the 18k pink gold-plated tone of the bridges combined with silver accents of the rhodium plated wheels and other parts.
A rich mixture of high-end traditional finishes like handmade frosting, anglage, perlage, étirage des flancs, colimaçonage, polished countersinks, black polish and polished teeth make this timepiece unique.
Model: AdC21 Only Watch, Unique Piece for Only Watch 2021
Handmade 18k pink gold round case with stepped lugs with concave bezel and case back
Two-tone pink sector dial with 18k pink gold leaf minute and hours hands and blued steel seconds hand
Calibre 21, Omega 283 ébauche
• Manual winding.
• Indirect center seconds.
• Calibre of 13 lines and 5,65mm height.
• 20 jewels.
• Power reserve 43 hours.
• Frequency 18.000 v.p.h.
• 4 superior bridges made of arcap, 18k rose gold-plated and rhodium plated wheels.
• Free sprung balance wheel in stainless steel regulated by 4 18k pink gold masselottes.
• Finishes: handmade frosting, anglage, perlage, étirage des flancs, colimaçonage, polished countersinks, black polish and silver polished screws.
• Crown and ratchet wheels with polished teeth.
2 leathers straps (black and brown) with handmade 18k pink gold buckle