German watch brand SINN presents three stylish ladies’ watches with [Q] Technology and blue dial.
The first model (434 St B) features a stainless steel case, the second version (434 St GG B) comes with a stainless steel case and 18-carat yellow gold bezel and the third one (434 TW68 WG B) has a stainless steel case with a decorative bezel of 18-carat white gold with 68 diamonds (0.54 ct).
All these timepieces feature electroplated blue dials with sunburst decoration. The appliqués, meticulously attached by hand, are subtle in their elegance in showing the hours and give the impression of a traditional ladies’ watch.
Topped with sapphire crystal glass, they are waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar (100 meters). The 34mm diameter case houses a temperature-stabilised, high-precision quartz movement. These timepieces are also low-pressure resistant. Additionally, SINN has minimised the electromagnetic radiation of the movement, as confirmed by the [Q] symbol on the dial.
• ETA E64.101
• High-precision quartz movement, temperature-stabilised
• 8 bearing jewels
• Seconds stop function
• Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
434 St B: stainless steel, polished
434 St GG B: stainless-steel case with decorative bezel made of 18-carat yellow gold
434 TW68 WG B: stainless-steel case with decorative bezel of 18-carat white gold with 68 diamonds (0.54 ct) in Top Wesselton quality
• Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
• Case back screw-fastened, nickel-free
• Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
• Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 10 bar
• Low pressure resistant
• Hours, minutes, seconds
• [Q] Technology
Dimensions and Weight
• Case diameter: 34 mm
• Band lug width: 18 mm
• Case thickness: 8 mm
• Weight without strap: 34 gramme
Dial and Hands
• Blue electroplated dial, with sunburst decoration
• Rhodium-plated Appliqués, meticulously attached by hand
• Hour and minute hand coated with luminescent colour
• Hour Appliqués coated with luminescent colour
• 2 years