Every year, for the last 14 years, Hublot has created a piece or a collection of exceptional High Jewellery. This year, the Big Bang Integral Tourbillon High Jewellery is the brand’s 30th unique piece of High Jewellery.
The Big Bang Integral Tourbillon High Jewellery brings together in one piece everything that defines the identity and distinction of Hublot: its automatic tourbillon calibre, which was fully designed and manufactured in-house; its spectacular architecture set with 484 baguette-cut diamonds, totalling 31 carats; its fully integrated aesthetics from the case to the strap; and its 100% visible mechanics on the dial side thanks to the sapphire.
Launched in 2020, the Big Bang Integral, with its bracelet integrated into the case, made its one-piece architecture an instantly adopted style. The model presents a visual balance, and proportions that are accentuated by the invisible setting work for its 484 baguette-cut diamonds. Its distinctive three-mesh bracelet with sharp edges alone accounts for 20.5 carats of diamonds (304 baguette-cut diamonds).
The aesthetic and technical mastery of the piece goes all the way to its sapphire dial whose raised platform of baguette diamonds reveals a skeleton movement. In addition to its components that appear to be levitating, the 6H tourbillon features some atypical audacity: automatic rewinding, a micro-rotor that is visible on the dial-side and three transparent sapphire bridges, combined in a movement that was completely designed and manufactured in-house: the HUB6035.
The Big Bang Integral Tourbillon High Jewellery is a fusion of the Manufacture’s innovation and know-how with High Jewellery in a single 43-mm-diameter piece, all in perfect balance.
The Million Dollar Club
Since its One Million $ model in 2007, Hublot has created a unique piece of High Jewellery watch every year at a price equalling or exceeding one million dollars. Each time, the watchmaker combines the iconic design of one of its collections, one or more complications, with the most spectacular setting techniques, often scoring world firsts with its own records and overcoming, as usual, technical challenges that have never before been attempted. Among them, the 5 Million $ watch introduced in 2012 with 14 months of work and 1,282 diamonds including more than 100 carats of baguette-cut diamonds.
In 2015 to celebrate the 10 years of the Big Bang, a collection of 10 Big Bang Unico models, each worth $1 million. While these exceptional pieces have mostly invisibly set baguette-cut white diamonds, the watchmaker has also ventured into pieces with black diamonds and coloured stones, creating a fusion of all kinds of stone cuts and settings.
- 2007: One Million $ (reference 305.WX.994.RX.994)
- 2008: One Million $ Black Caviar (reference 302.WX.9100.RX.9900) and White Caviar (reference 302.WX.9000.RX.9904)
- 2009: One Million $ [reference 302.WX.9200.RX.9904 (white diamonds)] and [reference 302.WX.9104.RX.9900 (black diamonds)]
- 2010: One Million $ Big Bang 38mm (reference 361.WX.9000.WX.9904)
- 2011: Two Million € Big Bang (reference 305.WX.099.WX.9904) and the Baby Million Big Bang 44 mm Haute Joaillerie Chronograph (reference 301.WX.1170.WX.9804)
- 2012: Big Bang 5 Million $ (reference 306.WX.0099.WX.9904)
- 2013: Classic Fusion Haute Joaillerie One Million $ (reference 505.WX.9000.WX.9904)
- 2014: MP-06 Tourbillon High Jewellery (reference 906.WX.9000.LR.9904)
- 2015: Big Bang Unico “10 Years” Haute Joaillerie – 10 x $1 million watches each made in 20 examples to celebrate the 10 years of the Big Bang
- 2016: Big Bang Impact Bang (reference 405.WX.9004.LR.7704)
- 2017: Big Bang Tourbillon Power Reserve 5 Days High Jewellery White Gold (reference 405.WX.9104.WX.9904)
- 2018: Big Bang Tourbillon Power Reserve 5 Days High Jewellery King Gold (reference 405.OX.9308.LR.9904) and Classic Fusion Chrono High Jewellery (reference 525.WX.9104.9904)
- 2019: Big Bang MP-11 High Jewellery
- 2020: Spirit of Big Bang High Jewellery, Classic Fusion High Jewellery and Big Bang Unico High Jewellery
Model: Big Bang Integral Tourbillon High Jewellery
18k White Gold, Polished Set with 102 Baguette-cut Diamonds for 5.4cts
Diameter: 43 mm
Thickness: 13.75 mm
Water Resistant: 3 ATM (30m)
18k White Gold, Polished Case back
Sapphire glass with Anti-reflective Treatment
18k White Gold, Polished
Set with 48 Baguette-cut Diamonds for 4.0cts
18k White Gold, Polished
Set with 30 Baguette-cut Diamonds for 1.0cts
Caliber Hublot HUB6035
Manufacture Automatic Tourbillon Movement
Diameter: 34mm (15’’’)
22K White Gold Skeleton “Hublot” logo Sunray top finish
Diamond bevel Stretched perimeter
N°of Components: 243
Frequency (Hz): 3 (21’600 A/h)
Power Reserve: 72 Hours
18k White Gold, Polished, Set with 304 Baguette-cut Diamonds for 20.5cts
18k White Gold Deployant Buckle Clasp
Suggested retail price
650,000.00 CHF/ 675,000.00 EUR/ 685,000.00 USD/ 567,000.00 GBP