Launched in 1974, model 144 is one of the most traditional watches from SINN. Now, to mark the company’s 60th anniversary, SINN is introducing a special limited edition of 600 timepieces in the form of the 144 St S Anniversary II.
Limited to 600 pieces, this model clearly demonstrates the timelessness of the brand’s instrumental, technical watches. This chronograph watch is equipped with a Concepto C99001 self-winding movement.
The old 144 featured a black chrome-plated case with mineral glass and was only pressure-resistant up to 5 bar. The 144 St S Anniversary II takes things to the next level in many respects.
The 144 St S Anniversary II is equipped with a wide range of technical features, is resistant to low pressure, waterproof and can withstand pressures of up to 20 bar. Ar-Dehumidifying Technology ensures greater functional reliability and freedom from fogging.
The bead-blasted surface of the stainless-steel case has also been hardened using TEGIMENT Technology, making it especially scratch-resistant. This type of technology forms the basis for the high-quality Black Hard Coating. Typical of a 144, the anniversary edition also features a combined tachymeter and pulsometer scale.
The prominent positioning and intuitive readability of the white counters for the stopwatch minutes and seconds give this anniversary edition a modern look, without forsaking its traditional feel. As a reminiscence of the company’s anniversary, the number 60 of the pulsometer scale has been applied in orange-red daylight luminous paint.
The limited edition 144 St S Anniversary II with unique numbering comes in a fine case with a black solid bracelet and a black silicone strap.
• Concepto C99001
• Self-winding mechanism
• 25 bearing jewels
• 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
• Seconds stop function
• Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
• Case made of stainless steel, bead-blasted
• Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on the interior
• Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
• Case back screw-fastened
• Crown screwable
• Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
• Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar
• Low pressure resistant
• Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds
• Date display
• Day of the week display
• Tachymeter / Pulsometer scale
• Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
• Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
Dimensions and Weight
• Case diameter: 41 mm
• Band lug width: 20 mm
• Case thickness: 14,5 mm
• Weight without strap: 90 gramme
Dial and Hands
• Matte black dial
• Indices coated with luminescent colour
• Hour and minute hand coated with luminescent colour
• Number 60 of the pulsometer scale with daylight luminous paint
• 3 years
Limited to 600 pieces