Designed in true, traditional SINN style, this pilot watch has a polished stainless-steel case and a shimmering metallic-green dial.
The watch houses a Swiss made SW 220-1 self-winding movement inside its 41mm diameter case. The crystal and transparent back made of sapphire crystal allows the accuracy of the mechanical movement to be admired.
The pilot’s bezel with minute ratcheting can be rotated on both sides and is securely attached to the case. Its key mark is a luminous triangle.
The watch displays the day and the date at 3 o’clock. The 104 St Sa I MG model is resistant to low pressure, waterproof and can withstand pressures of up to 20 bar.
• SW 220-1
• Self-winding mechanism
• 26 bearing jewels
• 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
• Seconds stop function
• Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
• Case made of stainless steel, polished
• Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
• Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
• Case back screw-fastened
• Crown screwable
• Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
• Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar
• Low pressure resistant
• Hours, minutes, seconds
• Date display
• Day of the week display
• Pilot’s bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark
• Captive bezel
Dimensions and Weight
• Case diameter: 41 mm
• Band lug width: 20 mm
• Case thickness: 11.9 mm
• Weight without strap: 73 gramme
Dial and Hands
• Shimmering metallic-green dial
• Indices coated with luminescent colour
• Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
• 2 years