Bellissima, Tissot’s new dressy watch collection for ladies, is a tribute to women who stand out, by day and by night, in their professional lives and social lives. With a small 26 mm diameter, Bellissima is available in a wide range of variations.
The Bellissima case and bracelet are entirely crafted in steel. Alternatively, you might choose the version with pretty details in rose gold PVD, including the gadroon of the bezel, the crown, and two of the five links on its bracelet.
All the links are polished to better reflect the light. A third variation is available with a case entirely plated in rose gold PVD and paired with an elegant brown leather bracelet, which emphasises the very feminine curve of the Bellissima watch body and its magnificent central horn.
The crown is adorned with a white ceramic cabochon. Its dial was designed by women, for women, to easily sail through any setting and any occasion. The silver dial edge adorned with a subtle timer draws the eye to the elaborate dial. Indeed, the dial’s surface, in the same hues as its edge, is adorned with a guilloche rosette. It is punctuated by elegant black Roman numerals.
Its hands are black nickel-plated and wherever a golden touch is present, they are coordinated in rose gold PVD. The quartz movement is a high-precision Swiss Made ETA calibre with a date display at 6 o’clock.
The Tissot Bellissima watch has a retail price range from US $ 425 to US $ 475.
Model: Tissot Bellissima
Collection: Tissot T-Lady
• Steel case, rose gold PVD case, or steel and rose gold PVD case
• 26 mm in diameter
• Sapphire glass, full case back
• Water-resistant to 50 m (5 ATM)
• Crown adorned with a white ceramic cabochon
• Swiss Made quartz movement
• Hours, minutes, seconds, date at 6 o’clock
• White dial with guilloche rosette at centre
• Silver dial edge with timer
• 5N black or gold nickel-plated hour and minute hands
• Roman numeral hour markers
• Five-link bracelet in steel, or steel and rose gold PVD, or leather
• Folding buckle in steel or rose gold PVD