The SINN 556 series watches are inspired by the striking form, sparse dial design and superior readability of pilot and navigation cockpit clocks. This year, SINN added two models: 556 A RS & 556 I RS.
Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar, these models feature 38.5mm diameter case. The accentuation of the hours, minutes, seconds and the date plus the satinized stainless steel case are what give the watches their sporty yet elegant appearance.
The crystal of the 556 watches is made from sapphire crystal, as is the transparent back which provides an intriguing insight into the filigree mechanical movement inside.
The model 556 A RS features a matt black dial where as 556 I RS has a Glossy black dial. The red second hand is in a harmonious contrast to the black of the dial and the white of the numbers and indices. The hour-markers as well as hour and minute hands are embedded with luminescent material.
These SINN 556 series watches are equipped with the SW200-1 self-winding movement.
• Self-winding mechanism
• 26 bearing jewels
• 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
• Seconds stop function
• Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
• Case made of stainless steel, satinized
• Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
• Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
• Case back screw-fastened
• Crown screwable
• Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
• Waterproof and pressure-resistant to 20 bar
• Low pressure resistant
• Hours, minutes, seconds
• Date display
Dimensions and Weight
• Case diameter: 38.5 mm
• Band lug width: 20 mm
• Case thickness: 11 mm
• Weight without strap: 65 gramme
Dial and Hands
• Matte or Glossy black dial
• Numbers and indices coated with luminescent colour
• Hour and minute hand coated with luminescent colour
• 2 years