The Ternos Ceramic series is one of DAVOSA’s most popular models. Its components include a high-tech, ceramic bezel; scratch-resistant, transparent, anti-reflective sapphire crystal; a meticulously crafted stainless steel case capable of withstanding pressures of 20 ATM; a precise Swiss DAV 3021 automatic movement, ensuring long-lasting, functional reliability.
The design is very subtle for a sporty diver’s watch and truly deserves the ‘classic timeless’ attribute. The Ternos not only cuts a fine figure over a wetsuit, but looks stylish in combination with a single-breasted business suit.
The Ternos Lady has the very same quality characteristics of the Ternos Ceramic; it only differs in its dimensions. The case has a diameter of 36.5 mm and a height of 11.8 mm, and is thus more suited to a narrower wrist.
The colour variants of the Ternos Lady are also based on its big brother and the classic colour versions of a navy blue or black dial and matching high-tech ceramic bezel.
The feminine highlight, however, is the white, high-tech ceramic version of the Ternos Lady, featuring pale grey numerals on the bezel and a polished white dial, which coordinates perfectly with this spring’s colourful, patterned fashion trends.
Model: DAVOSA Ternos Lady
• Reference numbers: 166.195.10 (white), 166.195.40 (blue), 166.195.50 (black)
• Swiss DAV 3021 automatic movement
• Case: stainless steel
• Screw-down crown and base
• Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
• Water resistance to 200 metres (20 ATM)
• Dimensions: Ø 36.5 mm, height 11.8 mm
• Magnified date display
• Stainless steel strap with safety buckle and diver’s extension, lug width of 18 mm
• Price: steel 798 Euros