As the UEFA Champions League returns, Hublot announces a limited edition version of the Classic Fusion for fans of Europe’s most prestigious club competition.
Hublot is the competition’s official licensed watch partner. The Classic Fusion AeroFusion Chronograph UEFA Champions League is a 100-piece limited edition watch in blue ceramic created for lovers of European club football’s most prestigious competition.
The Classic Fusion AeroFusion Chronograph UEFA Champions League has a smoky midnight blue polished and satin-finished ceramic 45mm case and bezel, and comes on a blue rubber strap. Its crown, chronograph pushers and trademark bezel screws are in contrasting polished titanium.
One of the watch’s most striking features is its deep, three-dimensional dial. The graphic look is created by the architectural form of the HUB1155 skeleton movement’s blackened bridges, which also serve as a platform for a transparent sapphire dial. That dial is decorated with applied hour markers and twin counters for the chronograph minutes and running seconds, which appear to float mysteriously over the movement below. The sapphire under the running seconds counter at 3 o’clock is further decorated with the repeating star motif from the UEFA Champions League logo.
The watch is powered by the Hublot HUB1155 automatic chronograph calibre, which has a 42-hour power reserve. Finishing off the watch’s striking look is a blue ceramic case back with a sapphire crystal insert decorated with the UEFA Champions League logo.
Hublot was the first luxury brand and the first Swiss watch brand to get involved in football. In 2006, it sponsored the Swiss national team, and then in 2008 began a long-standing partnership with UEFA by becoming the ‘Official Timekeeper’ for UEFA Euro 2008.
Since then, Hublot has timed every UEFA European Championships, and will return this summer for the eagerly anticipated UEFA Euro 2020 tournament, which for the first time takes place across Europe in 12 host cities. Hublot has also been the ‘Official Timekeeper’ of the FIFA World Cup since 2010 and timed the tournaments in South Africa, Brazil and Russia. The Swiss luxury watchmaker became the official licensed watch partner of the UEFA Champions League in 2015.
Model: Classic Fusion Aerofusion Chronograph UEFA Champions League
Limited to 100 pieces
Satin-finished and polished blue Ceramic case
Water resistance: 5 ATM (5m)
Case-back: Polished blue Ceramic; Engraved “LIMITED EDITION” XX/100
Bezel: Satin-finished and polished blue Ceramic
Sapphire dial with “Champions League” logo printed at 3.00
Polished rhodium-plated appliqués
Self-winding Chronograph movement
Frequency: 4Hz (28’800 A/h)
Power reserve: 42 hours
No. of Components: 207
Blue lined rubber strap
Stainless steel deployant buckle clasp
16’400 CHF/17’000 EUR/17’300 USD/14’300 GBP
Hublot Loves Football Timeline
- 2006 I Hublot claims its place as the first luxury brand to commit itself to the beautiful game as Sponsor of the Swiss football team
- 2008 I Official Watch for UEFA Euro in Austria and Switzerland
- 2008 I Official Timekeeper for Manchester United FC
- 2010 | Official Timekeeper for FIFA World Cup™ in South Africa
- 2011 I Official Timekeeper for Ajax Amsterdam
- 2012 I Official Watch for UEFA Euro in Poland and Ukraine
- 2012 I Official Timekeeper for Juventus FC
- 2012 I Official Timekeeper for Bayern München FC
- 2013 I Official Timekeeper for Paris Saint-Germain FC
- 2014 I Official Timekeeper for FIFA World Cup™ in Brazil
- 2015 I Official Timekeeper for FIFA Women’s World Cup™ in Canada
- 2015 I Official Timekeeper for Chelsea FC
- 2015 I Official Watch for UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League (2015-2018)
- 2016 I Official Watch for UEFA Euro in France
- 2016 I Partner of Best FIFA Football Award™
- 2016 I Golden Foot Hublot awarded to Gianluigi Buffon
- 2017 I Official Timekeeper for Sport Lisboa e Benfica
- 2017 I Official Timekeeper for FIFA Confederations Cup
- 2017 I Golden Foot Hublot awarded to Iker Casillas
- 2018 I Official Timekeeper for FIFA World Cup™ in Russia
- 2019 I Partner of Globe Soccer Awards™ in Dubai
- 2019 I Official Timekeeper for FIFA Women’s World Cup™ in France
- 2020 I Partner of Globe Soccer Awards™ in Dubai