Introduced at INHORGENTA 2020 trade fair in Munich (14th to 17th February 2020) by SINN, the 104 St Sa A B E model is distinguished by its dark-blue dial with sunburst decoration. This elegant colour complements the anodized aluminium pilot’s bezel. It imparts a special charm to this limited-edition timepiece (limited to 1,000 units) from the range of classic pilot watches.
The watch features a pilot’s bezel attached securely to the polished stainless-steel case.
As a harmonious contrast to the blue colouring of the dial and pilot’s bezel, the indices, hands and numerals have an ivory coating – a colour accent that immediately invokes memories of historic pilot watches.
In its overall appearance, however, the 104 St Sa A B E still conveys a modern impression, including through its functional character. Accordingly, it is resistant to low pressure and pressure-resistant up to 20 bar.
The stylistic ‘Eine von 1000’ (one of 1,000) limited-edition marking on the rotor complements the watch perfectly. The 104 St Sa A B E model comes with two canvas leather straps.
• SW 220-1
• Self-winding mechanism
• 26 bearing jewels
• 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
• Seconds stop function
• Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
• Case made of stainless steel, polished
• Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
• Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
• Case back screw-fastened
• Crown screwable
• Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
• Pressure-resistant up to 20 bar
• Low pressure resistant
• Hours, minutes, seconds
• Date display
• Day of the week display
• Pilot’s bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark
• Captive bezel
Dimensions and Weight
• Case diameter: 41 mm
• Band lug width: 20 mm
• Case thickness: 11,5 mm
• Weight without strap: 73 gramme
Dial and Hands
• Dark-blue dial with sunburst decoration
• Numbers and indices coated with luminescent colour
• Hour, minute and second hand coated with luminescent colour
• 2 years