AEROWATCH SA is an independent family-owned company that has been producing famous high-quality timepieces since 1910.
Located at the heart of the Jura mountain region, the firm based in Saignelégier is equipped with a modern workshop producing a wide range of pocket-watches and pendants.
In 2004, the company headed by Denis Bolzli and his two sons decided to diversify the collection by creating a range of wristwatches for the first time in its history. This transition has been undertaken by remaining faithful to the classic lines of vintage models, while equipping the new wristwatches with renowned mechanical hand-wound and self-winding movements.
Each watch is assembled and then tested in the AEROWATCH workshops, according to extremely demanding criteria. All the watch movements are composed of sets of parts crafted to chronometer-precision standards. They are meticulously decorated and embellished with blued screws.
The concern to bring these fine mechanisms within everyone’s reach at extremely competitive prices enables AEROWATCH to stand out from many competing brands.
Founded in 1910 in La Chaux-de-Fonds, AEROWATCH saw itself as a symbol of modernity. The choice of an English name was an early pointer to the firm’s international ambitions and contained a reference to aviation, a world about to “take off” in a big way.
In 1942, Maxime Crevoisier took over the watch factory and settled in new premises in Neuchâtel. From then on, the company became specialists in the making of pocket-watches and pendants.
In 1959, Georges Crevoisier succeeded his father and developed a distribution network in over 30 countries. Thanks to the reliable contacts established and cultivated with its clients, the company achieved international renown.
After 46 years at the head of the firm, Georges Crevoisier took a well-deserved retirement and handed over AEROWATCH to Denis Bolzli in 2001.
In 2005, the company now based in Le Noirmont – under the managerial leadership of Denis Bolzli’s descendant Adeline, Fred-Eric and Jean-Sébastien – presented a first collection of wristwatches inspired by vintage pocket-watches honouring horological tradition.
In 2008, after seven years in le Noirmont, AEROWATCH SA moved their activities to Saignelégier, in a large luxury house dated 1896. The purchase of these new premises marked an important turning point in the history of the company by offering an exceptional working environment.
In 2010, the watch company AEROWATCH SA, launched model “Anniversary Skeleton Chronograph” to mark its 100th anniversary. The brand also proposed a new line of wristwatches dedicated to the aviation world: the collection “Homage 1910”.
Rue des Sommêtres 8