The legendary Coupe des Alpes car rally celebrates its 30th anniversary this year. Swiss watch brand reservoir has the honour of being the official watch partner of the 2019 Coupe des Alpes for the first time.
For its 30th anniversary, this major classic car event in France will be held from 13 to 15th June 2019. On this occasion, RESERVOIR designed a special edition limited to 30 pieces to celebrate this partnership.
RESERVOIR developed a 30-piece limited edition based on the SUPERCHARGED SPORT RED ZONE model. Its retrograde minute and jumping hour at the counter are reminiscent of classic car tachometer.
It displays a retrograde minute in 10-notch, the logo «Coupe des Alpes 2019 » and a commemorative engraving on the case back. It is proposed with a strap designed specifically with Camille Fournet, in black alligator red stitch and red rubberized calfskin interior.
Model: Supercharged Sport Red Zone « Coupe des Alpes 2019 »
Limited edition 30 pieces
- 43mm, 316L Stainless Steel Case with satin and polished finish
- Black dial with red zone
- Self-winding mechanical movement, 37 hours power reserve
- Complications: Retrograde minutes, jumping hour, power reserve
- Patented proprietary 124-pieces module on ETA 2824-2 caliber
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Opened case-back at 240 degree, screw-down crown
- Water-resistant 5ATM
- Black alligator strap with red stitching and steel butterfly folding clasp
- Engraving on the back: «Coupes des Alpes 2019 | 30éme edition | xx/30»
- Quick release spring bars for easy changing of strap
- Additional NATO strap provided
- Price: 4’100€