Black Sunday is the second unique masterpiece presented and created with Philippe Barbeyour.
In this exceptional sculpture for wrist, Philippe used mammoth’s tusk 18’000 years old that popped out very white being non-fossilized from the permafrost. The skull created with it is mesmerizing not only because of all details but as well for the incredible strength it incarnates.
The effect is consolidated with an intricate nest of hand carved horn of a water buffalo surrounding the skull with an enchanting see trough effect. The work carries on with a silver hand incised bezel emphasizing the 3D dial.
The source of inspiration is a powerful album from Cypress Hill named Black Sunday and this masterpiece is a tribute to its venomous charm and energy.
This high end watch, jewel and sculpture is powered by an automatic Swiss movement capsuled below the skull with a patented system created by Yvan Arpa. The case is treated with an ArtyA Gun metal exclusive color.
– Dial: Intricate water Buffalo and Mammoth defense entirely hand sculpted with see trough effect
– Hands: Handmade to enhance the work of the 3d dial
– Bezel: Silver hand carved
– Case: High grade steel 316 L with exclusive gun Metal treatment PVD treatment
– ArtyA& Philippe Barbey engraved and screwed open back case
– Double anti-reflection sapphire
– ArtyA Automatic Swiss high end movement A17 in house modified
– hours, minutes
– Size: 47 mm
– Power reserve: 52 H
– High end sewn leather strap
– Unique Piece
– Price: 24’900CHF