RESERVOIR unveils Hydrosphere, a watch resembling Scuba diving pressure gauges, the first survival instruments for divers. Having a unidirectional, rotating bezel with a double scale, helium valve and power indicator, RESERVOIR’s Hydrosphere asserts its uniqueness with a single needle on the dial.
Dressed in a 45mm diameter 316L steel case and featuring brushed finish, Hydrosphere is waterproof up to 250 meters, also expressed in “2.5 MPa”, the mega-pascal pressure unit equalling a million pascals and in 25 Bar, a pressure unit equivalent to 100,000 pascals.
The watch features an Operation Indicator that moves in a clockwise direction to show that the watch is in good working order and a Helium Valve that releases helium from the watch during deep dives that require the casing to be decompressed.
Made from ceramic, the unidirectional rotating bezel of the watch has two scales for reading dive-decompression levels before and after the return of the retrograde hand.
– Use up to 45 minutes: Decompression level reading zone when the retrograde-minute hand is between 0 and 45.
– Use after 45 minutes: Decompression level reading zone when the retrograde hand turns to initial position. It can be read in continuity with the first zone.
Wrapped in rubber, the watch crown adopts the design from compressed-air valves on diving tanks. The hour window is covered with a magnifying glass to optimise reading visibility, particularly while diving. Superluminova coating ensures the best visibility in the water or at night.
The 316L steel strap has a double push-piece sliding extension for easily adjusting the watch on your wrist when wearing it on a diving suit. Inspired by the watertight marine instrument cases and designed with an additional integrated rubber strap as well as a setting tool.
– 45mm, 316L steel case, brushed finish
– Super-luminova black white or blue dial, black hour markers, magnifying glass on the jumping hour window
– Automatic mechanical movement, 37-hour power reserve
– Complications: Retrograde minute, jumping time, power reserve, date
– Patented 124-piece module on ETA 2824-2 calibre
– Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
– Unidirectional rotating ceramic bezel with double scale for reading the dive stop time before and after the return of the retrograde needle
– Helium Valve
– Screw-down case back, screw-down crown, water-resistant to 250m – 316L steel bracelet screwed on the case back, brushed finish with blade folding clasp and extension system
– Additional rubber strap provided
Recommended retail price including VAT
Hydrosphere Air gauge RSV03.HY/130-21: 4250€
Hydrosphere Blue hole RSV03.HY/130-32: 4250€
Hydrosphere Blackfin RSV03.HY/130-12: 4250€