Laurent Ferrier presents new blue dial version of their Galet Annual Calendar School Piece. This timepiece, available in red gold or stainless steel, features a 40mm case and houses a manual wound movement.
Its blue galvanic dial with vertical satin brushed finish features an inner hour circle for time display, vintage-inspired Arabic numerals painted in white 1-30 and in red for 31 representing dates, small seconds dial at 6 o´clock, with a circular satin brushed outer circle and snailed in the center, and Bevelled day and month apertures below 12’o clock.
Through the sapphire crystal case back, the movement can be admired. The power reserve indicator is also placed on the back side. The watch comes fitted with a blue alligator leather strap featuring Alcantara lining and pin buckle or a double blade folding clasp.
• Manual winding calibre LF126.01.
• Swiss lever escapement.
• Balance Screw.
• Movement diameter: 31.60 mm (14´´´).
• Thickness: 5.80 mm.
• Frequency: 3Hz (21´600 /H).
• Power reserve: 80 hours.
• Number of components: 235.
• Number of jewels: 23.
Hours and Minutes in the centre
Small seconds at 6 o´clock
Power reserve area indicator on the back side
– Calendar central hand.
– Day-disc and Month-disc (Automatic correction for months with 30 or 31 days. One correction on March 1st)
– Semi-instantaneous calendar. Days and month semi-instantaneous apertures.
Crown for winding, time-setting, calendar central hand and months. Push button at 10 o´clock for days of the week.
Correction forward / backward of the calendar on intermediate position
• 18K/750 5N red gold or stainless steel
• Size: 40 mm diameter
• Thickness: 10.10 mm or 12.80 mm including the sapphire crystal
• Domed sapphire crystals, front and back
• Water resistant to 30 meters
• “Ball-shaped” crown in 18K/750 5N red gold or stainless steel
• Blue Galvanic
• Hours circle powdered silver
• Vintage-inspired numerals painted in white 1-30 and in red for 31
• Vertical satin brushed finish
• Small second at 6 o´clock, with a circular satin brushed outer circle and snailed in the center
• Bevelled day and month apertures.
• LF logo powdered silver
• 18K/750 210Pd white gold
• Hours and minutes: “Assegai-shaped”, painted in white
• Seconds: baton-type with counterweight, painted in white
• Date: painted in red
Blue alligator leather Alcantara lining.
Pin buckle or a double blade folding clasp.