In 1993, Swedish watch maker Sjöö Sandström launched their first watch, “Automatic S1”, which became an instant hit. The watch was presented in a box made by hand in Swedish birch and model contributed to a completely new concept of Swedish clock design and craftsmanship.
Some of the design elements from the award winning Automatic S1 watch still live in the Royal Steel family of watches from Sjöö Sandström. The brand has maintained attributes such as crown positioned at two o’clock for optimal wrist comfort and the specially designed bezel.
The watch will be limited to 100 pieces and presented with a unique backcase embellished with the 25-year anniversary logo. On the newly designed dial, you can discover a discreetly highlighted 25th anniversary logo in red signature color.
The colour scheme of the watch reminds us that of some previous Sjöö Sandström models. Both Chronolink Worldtimer UTC and Royal Steel Classic 37 mm watch models were made special with a red upscale dial, a very rare combination.
Model: Sjöö Sandström Anniversary Edition Royal Steel Classic 41mm
- Case: Stainless Steel, 41 mm diameter
- Case back: Unique “anniversary” closed case-back. Limited Edition, one of hundred
- Glass: Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Dial: Red dial with white Super LumiNova index marks and hands with super LumiNova
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Bracelet: Stainless steel, with an engraved logo on buckle
- Water Resistance: 10ATM (100 meters)
- Movement: SS G7 Automatic movement (Swiss Made)
- Recommended retail price: 22 100 SEK