Vacheron Constantin has opened its first Boutique in Milan in partnership with Pisa Orologeria, at number 9, Via Verri in the heart of the “Quadrilatero”, the city’s fashion and luxury district.
The Boutique represents a new area of communication, a lively, vital place where the Maison will hold events and audiences in order to open up the world of Vacheron Constantin’s High Watchmaking to a cosmopolitan, passionate audience of connoisseurs.
Designed by the Architect Filippo Gabbiani from Kokai Studios, the Boutique, which is arranged over two floors, was conceived with meticulous attention to detail, in the spirit of excellence that characterises every timepiece by the Geneva-based Maison. The ground floor is organised to host the display of collections that represent the Maison’s watchmaking expertise, while the upper floor is home to an elegant area inspired by the Vacheron Constantin lifestyle and dedicated to High Watchmaking enthusiasts.
A reference point for a world of excellence and tradition, Pisa Orologeria is synonymous with a passion for watches that has become a profession. The innovative spirit and talent in anticipating new watchmaking trends, has always distinguished the entrepreneurial vision of the Pisa family. From the small shop in Via Verri, opened in 1940 by Osvaldo and Ugo Pisa, to the new Flagship Store of over 1200 square meters, 3 Quick Service Laboratories and 4 mono-brand Boutiques, Pisa Orologeria is today the reference point for every passionate of watchmaking, with a portfolio of over 40 brands in Milan’s fashion district.