The Chemin des Tourelles watch collection takes its name from the street in Le Locle, Switzerland, where the Tissot workshop was established in 1907, and where the company can still be found today.
The watch compliments the company’s vast years of expertise with a contemporary design with an elegant case that comes in a variety of different finishes, including polished and brushed, perfectly demonstrating the technical know-how Tissot puts into every piece.
The Tissot Chemin des Tourelles comes in a variety of different versions, but all models pay close attention to detail and offer enough to keep everyone happy. Some pieces – three hand, chronograph and GMT – have beautiful details such as clous de Paris under the Roman indices which are in a hypnotic circular pattern.
Some models feature sunray dials that play with the light in interesting ways, also available are some sober models that have a date display, which gives sophisticated symmetry to the design.
- Powermatic 80 movement with up to 80 hours of power reserve
- 316L stainless steel case with see-through caseback and domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
- Leather strap with butterfly clasp with push-buttons or 316L solid stainless steel bracelet with butterfly clasp with push-buttons
- Bicolour and Rose gold executions are PVD coating
- Dimensions : Gent 42mm / Lady 32mm