The Clement Gillman collection by independent Swiss watch brand Jean-Mairet & Gillman boasts classic good looks, the rounded case shape and double crown make it both practical and elegant at the same time. Its inspiration is taken from the other side of Cesar- Jean-Mairet’s ancestral family tree, the Gillmans, who trace their roots back to a family of scientists who travelled the world during the Victorian ages. Among them was Clement Gillman, who was the first man to climb Mount Kilimanjaro. Fitting then to create this world timer, with has such elegance and charm, reflecting the strong heritage of the brand.
The collection uses the automatic JMG 1999 calibre with power reserve of 42 hours. It has alarm function, date (positioned at 4), and a second time zone at 12. Its case is made of either rose, yellow gold, white gold, or stainless steel with a diameter of 41mm. On a beautifully hand stitched crocodile leather strap, the Clement Gillman range is the sophisticated choice for the world traveller.
- Case of 41mm in stainless steel, hand polished, crystal back
- Automatic caliber JMG 1999 with a power reserve of 42 hours
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date at 4 and second time zone at 12, alarm function
- Lacquered dial available in black, white or chocolate
- Bezel may be set in diamonds or coloured precious stones
- Strap in handstitched crocodile leather with folding clasp