True to its native heritage, the Royal Capital watch collection from Swedish watch brand Sjöö Sandström celebrates the minimalistic luxury also in its upgrades.
The new Royal Capital model comes with the complication date and in two different executions of 18k 5N pink gold in a limited edition of only 30 pieces of each execution.
The highly legible dial, available in silvered or blue variations, features small seconds counter at 6ó clock, date window at 3ó clock and rose gold satin and polished hour marker indexes. Its 40mm case is fitted with a curved sapphire crystal front glass and pink gold crown with engraved logo.
The new Royal Capital is equipped with a mechanical automatic micro-rotor movement crafted in the heart of Switzerland by the famous Vaucher manufacture.
Measuring 2.9mm thick, the Vaucher movement 5400 is an extra-thin movement that smoothly combines finesse and robustness. Through the sapphire crystal window the watch movement can be admired.
The watch is supplied with a black, brown or blue genuine alligator strap featuring pink gold folding buckle with engraved logo and quick adjustment system.
- Case: 18K 5N pink gold, Ø40 mm, thickness 8,1 mm incl. curved sapphire crystal
- Dial: Silver AU-1740-1, Blue AU-1740-2, with rose gold satin and polished index
- Case-back: 18K 5N pink gold, see-through with sapphire crystal
- Crown: 18K 5N pink gold with engraved logo
- Water-resistance: 10 ATM (100 m)
- Movement: VMF 5400, Swiss made
- Bracelet: Black, Brown or Blue genuine alligator bracelet with curved fitting, 20 mm
- Buckle: Folding buckle in 18K, 5N gold with engraved logo, quick adjustment of length
- Limited edition of only 30 pieces of each execution
- Recommended retail price: 168 800 SEK /16 800 €