The reputable family-owned enterprise Aerowatch presents a new model from its successful “Grande Squelette” collection.
The Renaissance “Fir Tree” is an elaborately crafted skeleton watch that unites the venerable craft of piercing with 21st-century aesthetics. Rooted in regional construction traditions, the ornamental “style sapin” brings the eloquence of art nouveau to the realm of watchmaking artistry.
The “style sapin” has a prominent presence in the brushed, manually wound skeleton movement. The Renaissance “Fir Tree” is yet another example of the unmistakably style-defining Aerowatch signature.
With its new black PVD-coated case which has been redesigned and refined, the Renaissance “Fir Tree” challenges the glance. To assure enhanced legibility at night, the hour and minute hands are coated with SuperLuminova. The new timepiece is available exclusively through Aerowatch points of sale.
Model: Renaissance Fir Tree, Ref. A 50981 NO12
- Mechanical hand-winding movement 16 ½ (lines) Unitas 6498-1
- 17 jewels – 18’000 vibrations per hour
- Decorated movement, skeletonised and finished by hand
- Hours, minutes, Small second at 6 o’clock
- Black PVD-coated case – Diameter 45.00 mm
- Transparent case back
- Rosegold ring, black index marks with Super-Luminova
- Rosegold hands with Super-Luminova
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Black leather strap with customized black PVD-coated folding clasp
- Also available in stainless steel