With its “Héritage Slim” Automatic collection, Aerowatch joins the ranks of watchmaking companies that are capable of crafting ultra-thin timepieces.
The self-winding watch projects a sleek design statement focused on purity and a straightforward silhouette. The “Héritage Slim” is extremely comfortable on the wrist and its svelte case fits inside every dress shirt cuff.
Showing a no-compromise approach to slenderness, this watch has a case diameter of 40.00 mm and a height of merely 9.18 mm. Nonetheless, it manifests the Aerowatch design vocabulary and the company’s in-depth experience. The cambered dial features a date display at 6 o’clock as well as baton-style markers in steel for crisp legibility of the time in hours and minutes.
Subtly balanced, the “Héritage Slim” comes with a blue sun-brushed dial, a stainless steel case and a leather strap or a metal bracelet. The line is endowed with the self-winding SW 300 caliber which beats at a frequency of 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour for precise timekeeping. The screwed display back reveals the the self-winding movement.
Model: Héritage Slim, Ref. A 67975 AA03
- Self-winding movement SW 300, 25 jewels, rhodium-plated and decorated rotor
- Hours, minutes and date at 6 o’clock
- Polished stainless steel, ultra-thin case, diameter 40.00 mm, total height 9.18 mm
- Transparent case back fixed with 6 screws
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Domed sun-brushed blue dial
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Blue leather strap with customized folding clasp
- Available with stainless steel bracelet