The “1942 Lady Squelette” timepiece boasts a graceful silhouette. With a case diameter of 35.00 mm, it fits snugly on any feminine wrist. The prominent onion crown with a black onyx adds a touch of noblesse to this watch.
The baton-style hour markers on the sun-brushed dial ring express composure and suavely frame the skeletonized movement. The handsome blued hands match the eloquent face of the watch and assure superb legibility. The aperture in the dial reveals the concerted interaction of the train wheels. This fascinating choreography repeats itself incessantly with an impressive degree of precision.
Reflecting the current trend, a pink Vacoas leather strap with a personalized buckle enhances the overall appearance of the “1942 Lady Squelette”.
Model: Collection 1942 – Lady Squelette, Ref. A 60922 AA15
- Self-winding rhodium plated skeleton movement 11 ½ SW 200-1
- 26 jewels – 28’800 vibrations per hour
- Power reserve of 38 hours
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Steel polished case – Diameter 35.00 mm
- Transparent case back
- Sun-brushed dial ring with rhodium plated indexes
- Blued hands
- Sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Pink Vacoas leather strap, pin buckle
- Also available with stainless steel bracelet or with PVD-Rosegold case