With their three perfectly legible time zones on a 12- and 24-hour basis, the Frankfurt World Time Watches are among the most popular timepieces in SINN’s Frankfurt Financial District Watches.
The Frankfurt World Time Watch 6096 has a diameter of 41.5 mm, and with an overall height of just 10.1 mm, it is also remarkably flat. The watch is thus extremely comfortable to wear and works very well in combination with a shirt and suit.
The black dial with sunburst decoration exudes an air of classical elegance and high quality. The deep, silky matt shine accentuates the rhodium-plated appliqués to striking effect. The appliqués are luminous and have been individually attached by hand.
The 6096 features a polished stainless-steel case and sapphire crystal glass. Through the transparent sapphire crystal back, the fine and exquisitely decorated movement can be admired. The rotor engraving of the bull and bear, the traditional symbols of the stock market, is a stylish reference to Frankfurt am Main as the birthplace of this watch.
• ETA 2893-2
• Self-winding mechanism
• 21 bearing jewels
• 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
• Seconds stop function
• Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
• Case made of stainless steel, polished
• Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
• Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
• Case back screw-fastened
• Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
• Pressure-resistant up to 10 bar
• Low pressure resistant
• Hours, minutes, seconds
• Three time zones on 12- and 24-hour basis
• Date display
Dimensions and Weight
• Case diameter: 41.5 mm
• Band lug width: 22 mm
• Case thickness: 10,1 mm
• Weight without strap: 58 gramme
Dial and Hands
• Black-electroplated dial, with sunburst decoration
• Attached appliqués coated with luminescent colour
• Hour and minute hand coated with luminescent colour
• 2 years