The watches from the SINN 556 series are characterised by striking lines, minimalistic displays and clear readability. Fine satinised stainless-steel cases with crystal and transparent back made of sapphire crystal glass. Sophisticated dials with diamond-cut rhodium plated hands and appliqués. These are the features that make these sporty watches so distinctive and elegant.
For the 556 I Mother-of-Pearl S edition, SINN created a particularly masculine design with a shimmering black mother-of-pearl dial.
Mother-of-pearl is a natural product that makes each dial unique and gives the watches their individual, distinctive shine. To ensure good readability at night, the hour and minute hands are luminous, as are the hour indices. These watches are pressure-resistant to 20 bar and also resistant to low pressure.
Dressed in a 38.5 mm case, the watch houses an automatic movement (SW 200-1) which is visible through the sapphire crystal caseback.
• SW 200-1
• Self-winding mechanism
• 26 bearing jewels
• 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
• Seconds stop function
• Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
• Case made of stainless steel, satinized
• Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
• Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
• Case back screw-fastened
• Crown screwable
• Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
• Pressure-resistant up to 20 bar
• Low pressure resistant
• Hours, minutes, seconds
Dimensions and Weight
• Case diameter: 38,5 mm
• Band lug width: 20 mm
• Case thickness: 11 mm
• Weight without strap: 65 gramme
Dial and Hands
• Shimmering black mother-of-pearl dial
• Indices coated with luminescent colour
• Hour and minute hand coated with luminescent colour
• 2 years