The first Frankfurt Financial District Watch is a testament to the German watch brand’s strong roots in Frankfurt am Main and the special relationship SINN has with this location. The 1746 Heimat watch is a homage to this city.
The extremely fine rhodium coated relief dial is inspired by the traditional diamond pattern of Frankfurt’s popular cider glasses, also known as Gerippte. The three-dimensional diamond pattern creates an incredibly vibrant interplay of light and shade on the cider glasses.
A close look at the relief on the dial of the 1746 Heimat reveals this watch to be just as vibrant and three-dimensional, with a wide range of surface characteristics from polished to matt silk. This effect is a result of the electroforming technique used in the production process. This method allows complex three-dimensional surface structures to be achieved with a high degree of precision. The relief dial is coated with rhodium, a precious metal similar to platinum, which gives the dial an exquisite silver-white shine.
This watch pressure-resistant up to 10 bar and also resistant to low pressure.
• ETA 2892-A2
• Self-winding mechanism
• 21 bearing jewels
• 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
• Seconds stop function
• Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
• Case made of stainless steel, polished
• Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
• Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
• Case back screw-fastened
• Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
• Pressure-resistant up to 10 bar
• Low pressure resistant
• Crown with D3-System
Dimensions and Weight
• Case diameter: 42 mm
• Band lug width: 22 mm
• Case thickness: 9.4 mm
• Weight without strap: 65 gramme
Dial and Hands
• Hands and relief dial are coated with rhodium, a precious metal similar to platinum, which gives the dial an exquisite silver white shine.
• 2 years