The watches from the SINN 556 series are characterised by striking lines, minimalistic displays and clear readability. Fine satinised stainless-steel cases with crystal and transparent back made of sapphire crystal glass.
Sophisticated dials with diamond-cut rhodium plated hands and appliqués. These are the features that make these sporty watches so distinctive and elegant.
The brand has chosen a blue dial for the 556 I B edition and finished it with a sunburst decoration that makes the dial shine brightly in beautiful hues of blue.
To ensure good readability at night, the hour and minute hands are luminous, as are the hour indices. These watches are pressure-resistant to 20 bar and also resistant to low pressure.
The watch features a 38.5mm case and houses a SW200-1 self-winding movement that can be viewed through the sapphire crystal caseback.
• Self-winding mechanism
• 26 bearing jewels
• 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
• Seconds stop function
• Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
• Case made of stainless steel, satinized
• Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
• Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
• Case back screw-fastened
• Crown screwable
• Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
• Pressure-resistant up to 20 bar
• Low pressure resistant
• Hours, minutes, seconds
Dimensions and Weight
• Case diameter: 38,5 mm
• Band lug width: 20 mm
• Case thickness: 11 mm
• Weight without strap: 65 gramme
Dial and Hands
• Blue electroplated dial, with sunburst decoration
• Indices coated with luminescent colour
• Hour and minute hand coated with luminescent colour
• 2 years