The classic pilot watches in series 103 are amongst the most traditional watches to be developed by SINN.
Featuring a matte black dial, the 300-piece limited-edition 103 St Sa E is reminiscent of historical pilot watches with its luminous ivory-coloured coating on the hands, numerals and indices.
Although classic in appearance, this SINN watch is every bit contemporary thanks to its high-tech features. For example, the 103 St Sa E has a captive pilot’s bezel with minute ratcheting, which is securely attached to the polished stainless-steel case. The watch case measures 41mm diameter.
It is resistant to low pressure and can withstand pressures of up to 20 bar. The crystal and transparent back are made of curved sapphire crystal glass.
The watch is equipped with a Valjoux 7750 movement, which is visible through the transparent sapphire crystal case back.
• Valjoux 7750
• Self-winding mechanism
• 25 bearing jewels
• 28,800 semi-oscillations per hour
• Seconds stop function
• Shock resistant as per DIN ISO 1413
• Anti-magnetic as per DIN 8309
• Case made of stainless steel, polished
• Sapphire crystal glass in front, anti-reflective on both sides
• Transparent case back made of sapphire crystal glass, anti-reflective on the interior
• Case back screw-fastened
• Crown screwable
• Push-pieces screwable
• Meet the technical requirements for waterproofness, as set out in standard DIN 8310
• Pressure-resistant up to 20 bar
• Low pressure resistant
• Hours, minutes, subsidiary seconds
• Date display
• Day of the week display
• Pilot’s bezel with minute ratcheting and luminous key mark
• Captive bezel
• Optionally: Ar-Dehumidifying Technology for enhanced freedom from fogging
Dimensions and Weight
• Case diameter: 41 mm
• Band lug width: 20 mm
• Case thickness: 17 mm
• Weight without strap: 88 gramme
Dial and Hands
• Matte black dial
• Numbers and indices coated with luminescent colour
• Hour hand, minute hand and stopwatch second hand coated with luminescent colour
• Ivory-coloured coating on the indices, numbers and hands
• 2 years