German watch brand Defakto, in cooperation of Designer and Artist Friederike Bellmann and Raphael Ickler, has created a limited edition Defakto Stille Nacht timepiece. The major highlight of this watch is its matte, night blue watch dial which carries finely hand-applied airbrush star fields that make every watch a unique piece of art.
Customers can choose between Defakto´s one-hand or two-hand mechanism and thereby shape the watch´s time conveying characteristics. Both versions can be built up for left- and right-handers.
The two-handed version can be read more exactly due to the relative constellation of the watch hands. To give it a calming touch the second is not represented by a specific hand. In dark the larger fluorescent stars will start to glow. The hands are not covered with lume to give the firmament the “star role”. The backlight ensures readability.
Made in Pforzheim, Germany, every Stille Nacht watch carries a running serial number 1/50 – 50/50; offers individual engraving options and comes in Defakto´s handmade cardboard box to make it the perfect present.
Model: Stille Nacht
- Limited to a total of 50 pieces independent of configuration, single-hand version
- Flat, two-piece stainless steel watchcase (316L), fine sandblasted, PVD-coated
- Engraved, screw-down case back (316L) with running number 1/50 -50/50
- Dimensions: 40 mm x 46.8 mm x 6.6 mm, 44 g
- Ronda 712 movement, made in Switzerland
- Matt night-blue dial, without logo
- Hand-applied airbrushed starfields
- Larger stars fluorescent, Superluminova
- Ergonomic clasp with engraved Defakto logo
- Antireflective sapphire crystal
- German-made Defakto cowhide strap
- Water resistant to 5 atm
- Retail price: 325,00 EUR (incl. VAT)/ 273,11 EUR (excl. VAT)