On the 2nd of November, at the SalonQP watch exhibition in London, Fears Watch Company unveiled a new Passport Red dial colour version of its Redcliff Date watch.
Fears’ existing watch, the Redcliff Date, is now available in a fourth dial colour, Passport Red. This new rich hue has been inspired by the deep red of the world’s most popular passport colour, and joins the existing three dial colour options currently available.
The new dial’s glossy finish is made up of multiple layers to give it unsurpassed brilliance, and is matched by a new goat’s leather Fears Strap in the same shade. The new dial and strap colour are both compatible with all existing dial and strap colours from Fears.
The Swiss Made quartz Fears Redcliff Date Passport Red retails for £650 inc. VAT and additional Fears Straps in Passport Red retail for £85 inc. VAT.
Model: Fears Redcliff Date Passport Red
Stainless Steel, 38mm
Glass: Sapphire Crystal
Lug width: 20mm
Water resistance: 50m or 5ATM
Swiss Ronda 515 quartz
Gloss finish, featuring Super-LumiNova®
Time (central seconds) & Date
5 Year guarantee from date of purchase
Genuine goat’s leather
Individually numbered, sequentially from No. 300onwards
£650 inc. VAT
Fears Strap Passport Red specifications
- Length: Standard (to fit wrists 178 – 210mm) or Shorter (to fit wrists 164 – 197mm)
- Size: 20/16
- Buckle: Stainless Steel – “FWC LTD.” engraving
- Spring bars: Easy-Release
- Lining stamping: “FEARS” & “HANDMADE IN BELGIUM”
- Outer material: Goat’s skin
- Lining materials: Calf
- Stitching: Tonally matching to outer material
- Price: £85 inc. VAT
- Watches compatible with: Fears Redcliff Date (BS13810)& Fears Redcliff Continental (BS13840)