The DAVOSA Aviator Quartz masters all the demands of a pilot watch. This pilot watch comes in two different versions: as a 3-hand timepiece or with a chronograph function, driven by tried and tested Swiss-made quartz movements. The chronograph distinguishes itself as a true pilot’s watch thanks to its fly-back function: pressing the pusher stops the current time measurement and the hand flies back to zero; on releasing the pusher a new stopwatch process begins.
The DAVOSA Aviator Quartz proves once again why pilot’s watches are the second most popular category of wristwatch after diver’s watches: they make a strong statement in high-quality, masculine design.
The satined, partially polished, stainless steel case with its 42 mm diameter,11 mm height and a water resistance of 5 ATM is contained by a fluted bezel and topped by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The clean design provides clear indices, large, easily readable figures and hands set against a black, blue or silvery white dial, depending on your choice.
The look is complemented by a robust blue, black or brown leather strap with contrasting stitching and a pin buckle. And finally, the seconds hand has a pleasing detail to offer: the outer part is red, thus increasing readability and underscoring the autonomous design of this stylish wristwatch.
The DAVOSA Aviator Quartz retails at 298 Euros for the 3-hand version and 398 Euros for the chronograph.
- Model: DAVOSA Aviator Quartz
- References: 162.498.15 (silver), 162.498.45 (blue), 162.498.55 (black), 162.499.15 (silver, chronograph), 162.499.45 (blue, chronograph) and 162.499.55 (black, chronograph)
- Swiss Ronda 515 and ETA G10 (fly-back chronograph) quality movements
- Satined stainless steel case with polished details; Ø 42 mm, height 11 mm or 11.8 mm (chronograph)
- Water resistance to 5 ATM; screwed back
- Scratch-resistant sapphire glass
- Hands and figures (blue and black dial versions) with Super-LumiNova
- Robust leather strap with contrasting stitching and pin buckle
- Prices: 298 € (3-hand version) and 398 € (chronograph)