Sjöö Sandström, the Swedish manufacturer of exclusive watches, welcomes new models to its iconic Royal Steel Classic collection.
In 1993, the brand produced the world’s first Swedish wristwatch and in 1995 the Automatic S1 won the gold medal for best Swedish design. Now, 23 years later, the iconic watch collection is available in new interpretations.
From the previous generation of Royal Steel Classic, the brand has decided to keep one of the most important design elements, bezel. The three rings on the bezel provide both a smooth surface that eliminates scratches on clothes.
The crown is naturally placed at two o’clock for optimal wrist comfort. The case is smooth with slightly more rounded edges. Every single part of the design is perfect and allows its wearer to be the perfect companion for all occasions.
- Case: Stainless steel Ø36 mm
- Case-back: See through caseback engraved with flat sapphire crystal. Individually numbered
- Glass: Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Dial and hands: Dial with white Super LumiNova index marks and hands with super LumiNova
- Dial color: Rose, Champagne, Black or White Mother of Pearl
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Bracelet: Stainless steel, with an engraved logo on buckle
- Water Resistance: 10ATM (100 meters)
- Movement: SS G7 Automatic movement (Swiss Made)
- Recommended retail price: 18 700 SEK