Swiss luxury watch brand Edox presents a stunning new addition to its Grand Ocean collection, the Phantom of Time.
The 41 mm Phantom of Time, with its distinguished triple horn case construction that is a signature of Grand Ocean timepieces, strips bare the fascinating beat of time with a ‘skeletonised’ top quality automatic Swiss movement.
The wearer can see, through the dial and transparent case back, the intricate work of Swiss craftsmanship at its finest.
Edox has opened the drum and barrel covers to reveal the mainspring while the bridges and plating are thin-cut. The mechanical movement is lighter, aesthetically stunning, yet without compromising accuracy or strength.
Water-resistant to 100 m, the Phantom of Time comes in four colour variants (gold case/black dial, all silver, silver case/grey dial and gold case/silver dial), all matched with a genuine calf leather structured strap with Grand Ocean folding clasp.
Model: Edox Grand Ocean Phantom of Time Ref. 85301 3 AIN
- Movement: Calibre EDOX new calibre 853 (semi-skeletonised mechanical)
- Diameter: 41 mm
- Case: Stainless steel 316 L
- Functions: Display of hours, minutes, seconds
- Finishes: Transparent caseback, triple horn design
- Dial: Open, full view on the skeleton movement
- Water resistance: 100 meters / 10 ATM
- Glass: Scratch-resistant and anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Strap: Genuine structured leather strap, Grand Ocean folding clasp