Sporting a massive 48mm case, the new Edox Chronorally Sauber F1® Team Limited Edition from boutique Swiss watchmaker Edox was born in the world of elite motor racing.
Sporting the official Sauber colors, the timepiece also shares the high-tech DNA of a Sauber Formula One racing car that includes a light, ultra-tough black titanium case measuring 48mm diameter and spectacular black carbon fibre dial featuring blue details and tachymeter scale.
The movement that powers this timepiece is a Swiss made quartz chronograph caliber. Fitted with Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass, the timepiece has a water resistance up to 100 meters. The watch is presented in a special watch box with a cap and limited to 555 pieces worldwide.
Edox is the Premium Partner of the Sauber F1® Team and its drivers Marcus Ericsson and Pascal Wehrlein.
Model: Edox Chronorally Limited Edition Sauber F1 Team
- Calibre: Edox calibre 38 (Swiss-made quartz chronograph)
- Case: 48mm Titanium
- Finishes: Blue oversized pusher with Sauber F1 Team logo, special side plate, limited numbering on the caseback
- Dial: Black carbon fibre, blue details, tachymeter scale
- Water resistance: 100 meters / 10 ATM
- Glass: Scratch-resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Strap: Genuine black rubber strap with tyre imprint
- Limited edition of 555 pieces worldwide
- Available from July 2017