This special edition watch is inspired by the discipline and dedicated to one of its most popular races, the Tour de France, for which Tissot is the Official Timekeeper. It has an unmistakably athletic design and bears the yellow and black colours of the race, with its official logo engraved on the caseback.
The Tissot T-Race Cycling Tour de France Special Edition has a fitting aerodynamic and ergonomic design. The large hands make time precise and easy to read. It has a sporty dial with three counters on a black tar effect background, illustrating the roads.
Details of the bicycles, such as the fork in the frame, are reflected in the bracelet and lugs, while the outside of the dial and the tachymeter bezel represent the wheel that is set on a carbon ring. Features go all the way to brake levers integrated in the pushers and the cassette on the case back and on the crown. The back of the bracelet reminds us of the chain.
- Swiss Made
- Quartz movement
- 316L stainless steel case with grey and black PVD coating with carbon composite
- Engraved caseback
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
- Silicone strap with standard buckle
- Bicolour grey and black execution is PVD coating
- Diameter: 44.5mm